It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 1:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Key holders/rings
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:26 am 
The New Guy

I am looking for exactly the same key holders (the clip part, loops doesnt matter) as in pictures below. Those are (atleast was) used by private security company named Securitas. I am very interested about the manufacturer of those and / or reseller. I am also ready to buy those, in case you have any for sale PM me. I have also saw very similar ones with longer "clip" part once sold as some type of "parade suit" stuff. Those will count as the same since they r almost the same model. I was sadly too slow that time to buy those (almost 300 sold out less than 24 hours) :cry: You guys r my last hope to find those, have already tried everything else :|

ImageImage

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Key holders/rings
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 pm 
The New Guy

The very similar key holder i was looking for is called BGS belt clip or in other words Bundesgrenzschütz belt clip. I quess it is some kind of parade style thing maybe, since it was made of nice brown leather and chromed clip (like in pictures above, except the chrome is tearing of in that one).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:27 am 
I can't work for assholes

Why this one in particular?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:57 pm 
The New Guy

joe_momma wrote:
Why this one in particular?

It fits my needs best. I have tried probably 90% of similar products out there but none of them doesnt fit my needs good as this one. This is very light weight (versus for example full metal ones), it is very secure there is no way the key ring would come out of it accidentally, it is small and it bends when u sit in the car, it last about 10 years longer than the plastic ones (since they don't last even one year :lol:), it makes very clearly recognized klik sound when u push key ring in to it (plastic ones does not have this feature at all). It can be used easily with one hand and by muscle memory since the clip is always pointed forward (away from you, in same direction).

But if u have any ideas what i could try next (since i cannot find those key holders anywhere) i am more than happy to hear your ideas.

I can link just few of those i have tried and find out they don't fit my need very well.
ZAK Tool ZT54 - Full metal

ITW Strucsure Hook - Metal/plastic molded together

ITW Square Snap Hook - Full metal, this one look good but it was gigantic size compared to one i am looking for.

Basic Snap Hook - All plastic, these i have tried with and without swivel and different sizes and versions but they all suck (sorry to say that)

ITW Wingless Snaphook - All plastic

I have also tried carabiners and those HK Style clips which are used for example in my TT one point tactical sling to attach it to my weapon.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:50 am 
The New Guy

Finally Varusteleka restock those BGS key holders. I got asap "enough" of those and the quality feels strong enough for my use. Only bad thing I find from these was that the clip itself is kind of stiff by stiff I mean very stiff really. But I guess its going to lost its stiffness over time and become more usable that way.

BGS Key Holder

Offline Profile