It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 4:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Grey Ghost lightweight pack
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 am 
Part of the furniture

I posted this same thing on LF but here it is for you guys.

I'll get some pictures up hen I have some free time but essentially its exactly what you see on the site. Velcro panel and MOLLE on the front and sides, two pockets with zippers (no organization/admin inside) and one "sleeve" to store the shoulder straps and/or bladder when attached to your armor carrier. Inside the main pocket are two elastic pockets that hold a water bottle or similar size item (maybe a nalgene).

This appears to be a lighter version of the TT removable operator pack (ROV). The material IS 330D.

Has anyone here bought one yet? Opinions?

edit. just confirmed these are TT packs. Part of the "Fight Light" series.

Last edited by horsefighting on Sun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Grey Ghost lightweight pack
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm 
Part of the furniture

Alright, here are some pictures of the smaller pack from Grey Ghost (Tactical tailor Fight Light series).

Pack is perfect for a PC. Attaches using malice clips and QASM buckles. Pack comes with replacements for both.

Side view. Hangs just a bit off the PC but thats mostly because of it being on the ground. While worn its not too bad.

Both pockets open. No organization/admin.

Inside main pocket. You can barely see them, but, on the inside under the zipper are two elastic pockets that will fit a water bottle size item. You could probably fit an MBITR in there but I dont have one to show you.

Lastly, a sleeve to store the shoulder straps and hydration bladder. There is a piece of webbing with a triglide to hang the bladder from.

Overall, this is a fucking steal for $59. Super lightweight and prefect size. I was looking at a Yote or MAP but this seems like it will do the trick. I'm very minimalist when it comes to my gear and what I carry so the size is not an issue for me.

BTW, the atacs is pretty sweet. Get it while its HOT!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 am 
The New Guy

Great write up! I have been eying these for a while, but not sure about getting one yet. I found a Camelbak HAWG 500 in ranger green for $70 and it comes with a bladder. They are a bout the same cubes and have about the same amount of MOLLE. I just cant decide between having a multicam pack or a ranger with a bladder? Good thing about Capitalism, CHOICES!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm 
The New Guy

perfect lightweight pack

Offline Profile