It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: LBT 6094 vs. Mayflower APC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:35 pm 
The New Guy

I know they do, I was asking as I had a great deal on one potentially lined up

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven."

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: LBT 6094 vs. Mayflower APC
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:49 pm 
Part of the furniture

Old topic I know, but I've recently been looking at one of these two as well. I ended up handling both, but ultimately decided on the 6094A. The reason mainly is that the APC was a little too minimalist for what I was looking for, and I didn't care for the closeness of the shoulder straps. Probably would have gotten used to over time(?), but in the end it was my internal gut feeling that led me to the 6094.

Now, I think deciding between the 6094 and Eagle APC (as pictured on SKD's site) would have been a MUCH harder decision and I quite possibly might have chosen the Eagle. Can't say for sure though.

The main reason I'm posting is that one of my biggest gripes with the 6094 is the kangaroo pouch in the flap as others have pointed out. Thinking about it, I was wondering why LBT wouldn't change this and the thought I came up with is that the LBT kangaroo pouch can accommodate SIX M4 30 round magazines. I doubt the Mayflower can accommodate 6 mags.

That said, I like to keep my front low pro, so I'd only run 3 mags and so the 6 mag capability is not a selling point for me.

Add an internal admin pouch and kangaroo pouch in the carrier front instead of the flap, and the 6094 would be perfect for me.

My thoughts for what they're worth.

Offline Profile