It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 4:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: CB-62 camo pattern gear
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 am 
Not completely useless

I wasn't sure where this should go since its got gear from a few different forums. I WANT TO SAY THIS UP FRONT. I AM NOT THE SELLER OF THIS GEAR. I came across it and seeing how some people here like to collect rare gear, I figured this would be of interest to somebody on this forum. All I am doing is providing a link to it as I have handled this gear and was able to pick up a set myself. It is CB-62 camo pattern gear (Italian) and will not be made again and only a select group of people have it. Some of the pieces come with soft armor inserts so CONUS sales only goes without saying. The pictured assorted pouches are also available. The DRACO backpack pictured comes with soft armor and can also hold a strike plate inside of it.It can connect directly to the Chest rig to form a PC or the back pack can be worn separate as pictured below. The chest rig has plate and side soft armor inserts as does the war belt. Specifics and prices can be found at the link below. I won't post them here as I am not selling this stuff and I'm sure someone would likely take issue with it.

The gear can be found on this site: http://forums.z-e-r-t.com/showthread.php?505-ZERT-EXCLUSIVE-Plate-carrier-War-Belt-Backpack-and-accessories

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: CB-62 camo pattern gear
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm 
Quite OK actually

Is there any correlations with SODgear?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm 
Part of the furniture

AFAIK SOD gear developed the CB62 camo pattern in the first place; so I'm interested in knowing if there's any correlation too. :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 pm 
Not completely useless

Andrew667 wrote:
AFAIK SOD gear developed the CB62 camo pattern in the first place; so I'm interested in knowing if there's any correlation too. :)

All I am aware of is that it was made for the Italian NSW guys (CB-62), this gear was part of that whole program initially. I do know it's harder to come by than unicorn tears and no one in the US or outside of the Italian NSW have this kit.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:56 pm 
Quite OK actually

All this gear shown is manufactured by US Palm. The cb62 fabric was imported in on a special contract with Border Patrol. Border patrol decided not to go with it, so ZERT bought up all of the gear. And as states before, cb62 is rare as rocking horse shit.

Offline Profile