It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: www.G1098 Supplies.com - useless!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 pm 
The New Guy

So I found no place else to bitch about them, or ask if anyone has any experience with this retailer.

Ordered my Level Peaks Smock, listed as "In stock" over a month ago, and still no delivery or shipment. Lame excuses and "next week" promises when they actually choose to answer emails. £200, still waiting. I know at least one guy waiting for his gear too.

They're based out of Kent, GB. Apparently they have a shop. Anyone from Kent who could tell me if they're genuine? Or maybe just slip in there after work and like pee on their counter or something?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: www.G1098 Supplies.com - useless!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm 
Quite OK actually

I've an ops core on order from them, they said 12 weeks on their website. Will see if they actually deliver the goods, as I heard a lot of bad things about them as soon as I placed the order. I've emailed them a few times with a couple of questions and had no reply.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: www.G1098 Supplies.com - useless!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm 
The New Guy

Just got a tracking nr on email. The tally is:
Almost 2 months from order to shipment for an item listed as "in stock"
No apologies, in fact, no communication whatsoever except the two phone calls I made. I was then promised shipment "next week". Over and over. No answer to emails.
No compensation.

I get the feeling these guys don't really HAVE a stock, that they're just a really expensive remailing service. Lousy at that. Worst service ever encountered. Highly avoidable.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm 
The New Guy

I've ordered from these guys before and been in their shop at OPTAG. It see as as if they get most of their stock from Level Peaks.....

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:34 pm 
Not completely useless

worst UK gear retailer ever, exactly as above, just middle men, if your lucky youll get some bullshit excuse, most emails and phonecalls go un answered though, i know people who've been waiting months for there stuff and eventually filed a complaint to there credit card company to force a refund.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm 
Quite OK actually

My cut off date is Monday, then I go through my bank to get my money back. I've been waiting 5 months now. Quite annoyed with them and wouldn't recommend anyone use them.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 am 
The New Guy

They are the most F..... up Firm i have ever dealt with.

Lying to the customer, giving mis information about there Stock.

orded a Crye JPC CB in April 2012, was aware there was a leadtime on 8weeks.

10weeks past, Still nothing, they said Crye was a bit slow. But it should ship this week, I thougt okay, and called them ASKED them do you have Crye pants in stock and ready to ship. Yes they did. give me.

12 weeks...NO vest. i cancelled the vest, and asked for the pants to be sent. the said they will leave today.

14weeks....called them again. Talked big words...Where are my pants, talked to the owner. you said you had em in stock, They did, but not physically. They are at CRYE UK. So you lied to me, bye saying, you had them in stock an ready to ship...No no G10 do not lie. we just dont have them in OUR stock.
But i asked you if you had them in Stock..yes we do, just not our Stock.

So you say, it takes 2 weeks to get them for Crye UK? Yes....But it has past 2weeks, and you havent got them yet...

So you dont have them again in stock. and you dont have them ready to ship...So G10 is misleading there customers? IF you are looking at it like that...Maybe. I tolled G10 to give my money back. that they could do fast.

So i would say, DONT buy anything from them.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 pm 
Quite OK actually

Same experience as everyone else really. There are obviously issues with regards to certain products/manufacturers, but the issue/s with G1098 are far more than can solely be attributed to supply problems. This was last year:

Ordered an Ops-Core FAST Base Jump Military on 3rd of May. Told the expected delivery was the end of June. It was listed as needing to be ordered in, and due to popularity of Ops-Core stuff I was cool with this. At this stage all communications with them were fine. Comes to the end of June and I have moved house, I update them with my new address and ask for a new lead time. They confirm the address has been amended, and that they'll get back to me with a new lead time. They don't. This is where the fun starts.

End of July I ask them about a new lead time. Nothing. I ask again. Nothing. I contact Ops-Core directly and am told there is a 20 week lead time. As I'd already been waiting 3 months, and am not prepared to wait another 5, I decide to cancel my order.

I ask to cancel my order (as it wasn't a 'return' I thought it would be easier than using their online system). Nothing. I ask again the next week. Nothing. I apply for an online return. Nothing. By this time it's September, and I've been waiting four months. I contact them on their Facebook and am told they issued a refund on the friday, so I wait a week. Nothing. I contact them again. Nothing. I post on their Facebook wall including all details, and get a load of support from fellow users. Post gets deleted, no reply.

I check the online application, it's marked as 'new' so they basically lied to about actually refunding me. I update it with a tonne more information, and informing them that they'd be taken to a small claims court if they don't get it sorted. A few days later the money finally turns up in my account.

Also, interesting fact: They have a charity donation button on their checkout, so I donated £6 to them. When I received my refund, it included this donation, even though every time I messaged them I stated that it could be kept, and that after 4 months I thought it would have actually gone to the charity...

From now on I'm avoiding them like the plague and giving my money to Trojan Tactical and UKTactical (both of whom are awesome).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 am 
The New Guy

Total and utter crap, avoid like the plague! That is all.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:27 pm 
The New Guy

Interesting reading.

There is a review on them in this months Airsoft International magazine and they seem legit.
Does anybody have any recent experience or are they still a bit hit and miss ?.
Need to know as I was just about to place an order with them.

Cheers.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 pm 
I can't work for assholes

There's an entire thread here stating they're fucking useless.

DO NOT. That is all.

Offline Profile