It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Tactical equipment & gear stores in UAE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:30 pm 
The New Guy

I am going to Dubai in UAE soon and would like to know if there is any shops dedicated for tactical and military kind of stuff. Last time when I visited there I remember there was huge shopping center which included almost all of stuff u would like to buy, except tactical equipment, gear and items like that. I know that the price point there is about the same as in the place where i live in EU, but i can imagine that the supply could be a lot better.

Also if you know anything about export policy from UAE I am very interested. Last thing that I want to experience in that country is any kind of problems with authorities...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Tactical equipment & gear stores in UAE
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:45 am 
The New Guy

Well, I find out at least one shop which name was Tactical Trading. They mainly sell 5.11 and then they got a bit of this and that between 5.11 gear. Also everything you find from their store was probably legal to export from UAE. They list some manufacturers on their site which make mostly gear that could lead to problems with their or your country customs but none of that stuff was not on sight in the store. Since I am not big fan of 5.11 gear and I am not regular size guy, there was very little for me. Mostly they sell soft goodies. One good thing was that I didn't find any cheap ass Chinese stuff from their store. Price point was mostly the same as in my country, which is pretty understandable since their country is full of tourist's and rich Arab's.

Their shop was near by the Harley Davidson shop. So if you are going to there with taxi tell him you are going to Tactical Trading shop near by the Harley Davidson storee because there is now probably only one taxi driver which know where the f*ck is tactical trading :mrgreen: There is no metro station near to it so you probably need to walk around 1-5 kilometers if you use metro. And u can get the taxi from fly when you leave the store.

Offline Profile