It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: What would be a good trade for my NWU III Gortex?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:02 am 
Quite OK actually

A guy on Facebook messaged me about my NWU Type III Gortex jacket. The jacket is like new. I was asking $160 shipped. He has offered me the three following trades:

tssi m9 med pack coyote brand new
ranger green mayflower uw gen 4
upgraded tm 1911 with a hurricane kimber entry 2 body three mags and real steel vz operator 2 grips in hyena color
surefire Z2-s with a gg&g impact bezel

Which of the above do you think would be the best trade for my jacket? I honestly have no use for any of the above items and would probably just sell anything I get in the trade, since I want the money to put towards registering my 10/22 as an SBR.

Thanks

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: What would be a good trade for my NWU III Gortex?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:42 am 
Quite OK actually

The med bag would be the best trade, followed closely by the mayflower rig.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: What would be a good trade for my NWU III Gortex?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:54 am 
Quite OK actually

Thanks for the reply man. It appears the pack has a higher street value than the chest rig. It looks like I'll take the pack.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:30 am 
The New Guy

You can't expect yourself to get your article marketing campaign up and running smoothly. Kent State University recently completed 100 glorious years of its educational journey producing world class citizens in its wake.The word hunting covers a wide variety of activities that involve animals that are hunted to control the population and as a source for food. Wholesale Jerseys China. Regular scrubbing is positively no fight for these as 95% of these bacteria and germs still linger even after routine vacuuming. The longer the sheets go with out being washed, the more bacteria is going to be on them and the extra likely you're to have a breakout.Many businesses cash in on this desire by offering replica or knock offdesigner shoes – the last category is actually illegal since the designhouses lose dollars from knock offs.Most people know the frustration and feeling of helplessness one experiences when one is in a hurry and suddenly forced to a crawling pace or standstill when the road is blocked due to an accident or construction work. once the height is as well high, thestability will be decreased, and on the opposite the shoes are easy tobe donned out as well as the feet won???? feel well in them.Cheap NFL Jerseys. Regardless exactly what your inspirations for enhancing your physical fitness are, this post will highlight several helpful ideas to help you on your way. Otherwise, you could pull a muscle and be out of commission for a while.Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap.Create a shop online. There are many people, that like to buy one of these brilliant items, however they do not check with experts plus they do not read about the models on the web.<br>Visit my site??????https://www.cheapjerseystowholesale.com/

Offline Profile