It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: PACA LowVis carrier vs. KA LowVis carrier.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:37 pm 
The New Guy

I wrote a little comparison on my blog. To all here it'll be no suprise that the PACA is the most "tr00" one out there. It actually IS the only tr00 lowvis carrier! :) So I'll just post my, not that short, conclusion here. If you want to know and read more, just click the link.

http://www.greenfaces.se/blog/?page_id=43

Quote:

The laundry instructions on the King Arms carrier is just a sticker (with crappy glue) while they?re sewn on on the PACA.
Plate pockets are built identically on both carriers but, as you can see from the picture, King Arms seems to have bought the wrong elastic. Nothing major though, you can still fit a plate in there if you want to.

Apart from that, quality and construction are pretty much the same. KA has a little longer stitches but that?s all you notice when eyeballing the two. I wouldn?t be surprised if the PACA will hold up much longer than the King Arms due to better materials. Although the opposite wouldn?t be that surprising either. Think SPEAR ELCS ^_^
Plate pockets

With that said, if you?re on a budget, go for the King Arms carrier. You?ll never get the same amount of ?true-points? as the guys and girls with the real carrier, but you can buy them a beer or two for the money you?ve saved.
If you?re like me and just can?t stand knowing it?s not the real deal and also the wrong shade of khaki (OMG), get the real one. Triad Tactical stocks them every now and then and make sure you buy one as soon as they?re in stock or face disappointment when they?re out of stock an hour later!

Offline Profile